Thursday, November 27, 2008

Pajama Suprize!

So the other day I woke up and went to open Haley's bedroom door. I had heard her earlier over the baby monitor as she was playing so I knew she was awake. When I peered in, she had crawled back under the covers on her little toddler bed. She hopped out upon seeing me and trotted over to share a good morning hug; her little orphan child hair bouncing all around her face. Suddenly she stopped and said "oh, right der, right der mom," and begins to unzip her footie pajamas. She sticks her hand down the leg just as far as it will reach and it appears that she has something. With a cute little smile she pulls out.................a DVD!!...........and announces "see; right der!" As proud as she was at this dramatic unveiling; it doesn't change the fact that my darling little girl had stuffed a DVD down her pajamas and was laying in bed with it that way! It was so stinkin' funny. Don't ya just love it when your kids do adorable stuff first thing in the morning; before the fighting and whining and mess making begins? It''s just a good way to start the day.

No comments: