Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lets Take a Step Up

Thank you, thank you for all the other mothers out there who are so inspiring!! Not just to get me writing (lets face it, this is the closest I've gotten lately to writing any kind of journal entry), but thank you for sharing your ups and downs, your learning experiences, and the neat little things in your life that make you who you are. Thank you for sharing you ideas and new things you've discovered. When you share what you're experiencing, it helps me feel not quite so alone. We really are all in this together and can be stronger by learning from one another. I have this quote that's been kicking around in my mind lately. It says
:)
"Very few burdens are heavy if everyone lifts."
(Sy Wise)
:)
Thanks for helping me remember that I am normal (well, sort of) and that the challenging things I'm experiencing are not the end of the world. Here's another awsome quote that I have to credit to my friend Karma. It's helped me push through a lot of gunky days.
:)
"Just because it's hard, doesn't make it bad."
:)
Keep smiling and remember that you are worth more than the earth's weight in gold!! Loves to you all and to anyone who actually reads this.

No comments: