We've been really lucky this month to do a few fun things just as a family. We went to a monster truck/motocross show and Kade LOVED it!! You've gotta listen to the cheering we got recorded. Tovey and Kade got to ride in the back of one of the monster trucks too! Kade had a huge smile the whole time. In the video he's the one in the yellow shirt. Haley thought the whole thing was good; but nothing compares to wearing a princess costume and playing with her little ponies.
A couple weeks later we got to go to a Jazz Game because Tovey's boss couldn't go & offered them to us. Both of the kids were incredibly well behaved! They watched, cheered, danced around, and had lots of fun. We even let them eat icecream late at night to celebrate them being soooo good!! And besides that, the Jazz won:).
Last weekend we hooked the kids sleds up to the tractor and Tovey drove them around in our back field. It's been good for us to do things together and have fun. We usually are so busy going this way and that, we haven't been able to do enough things just the four of us.
Tuesday was Tovey's birthday. His brother, brother's wife & kids came over and we had fun eating and playing games. It was lots of fun:) I'll hafta do the math, but I can't remember how old we are anymore. Isn't that sad? I do remember that we're still in our 20's. His birthday started the official 7 day count down until he gets his cast off. Woohoo! No one is more excited that he is though.
I know this a bit of a travel log, but it's the only journal I keep so I wanted to share some fun we've had together so we could remember later.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment